Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My reflection.

hello. i hope that all of you readers have enjoyed this project as much as i have. first off i would like to say thank you to everyone that had something to do with this project ms. andreadis,rob and many others that contributed to this insightful project. i have enjoyed looking at all of the blogs and i have learned so much about people i thought i knew alot about. For instance i am a piano player and i thought for the longest time, sadly enough, that schumann was a man come to find out i was mistaken and that has taught me a lesson all in its self. I really did enjoy all of the artists but i have to say that i found a couple of artists that caught my attention. Jean George Noverre and antonio meucci. they both were very interesting to watch and read about. overall i have enjoyed the whole thing and will always remember my unforgettable year in world history.

No comments:

Post a Comment